3 days in to 2007, and so far, it feels like 06, except I have to write 07 on the order forms at work. OTher then that, its the same. I know a few other people have already done this on their blogs, but a quick look back at 06, now that I actaully have energy to write it. Although I quickly looked back a few posts, and realized that I already did somethign like that but oh well.
So January last year was pretty much the same, nothing really exciting happend. In Feb. I got my Grad dress, that was an added bonus, even though I got stuck trying to get into it! Good times though. march-I officially turned 18, an adult, plus supposely this past year, and the next two months, are considered my "magical year" if that maakes sense. So far, its nothing exciting. April-Easter, school, you know the same. May-I officially got hired for my job where I am now, although I didnt start until July. It was good just knowing that i had it. June was Grad, and everything Grad related. July, family trip, worked full time. August, St. Laurent and Chalo which was amazing. Sept-December work and yah worked some more. Dec. was Christmas and holidays and now I am back at work for another 2.5 months then off to Europe! Thats all for now!
Cherish life
No comments:
Post a Comment