4 more sleeps till Holsby reunion! Woot Woot! I am so stoked I can not wait! It will be a party:D:D
So I have been at work for a full week now. Lets just say that it should be an interesting summer. Let me define that. Interesting in the sake that it is already insanely busy which means that it will get even more busy come later in the summer. Lots of overtime, but that also means those hours need to be out in as well and sometimes already, its been hard so yah strength will be much needed. However I am already enjoyin my ride to work in the AM, listening to music and just enjoying the coolnest of the morning (heres hoping it doesnt rain tomorrow like its suppose to!!)
Anyways, each summer, dynmanics at work changes do to the people who are hired on, and this summer might have its challenges with a few, but I did ask God too lead me this summer so then maybe this is why.
One thing that has been hard already is just being satisfied with what I am doing this summer. I look around and know of a lot of people do international missions/camp all summer and this and athat, and yah I am a little jealous. Dont get me wrong I am super pumped about camp for two weeks in July, but yah other then that, I am just working. I am already making plans for next summer...dont think that is a good thing, becuase lots of things can change, and I am forgetting the here and now.
But back to the reunion in a few days. I am so stoked for that! It will be so good to see friends from Europe again and just to personally reconnect in personal versus over the internet. That said, it will also be really hard insense that that is another group of friends that I will have to say good bye to after a few days. I really dont like saying bye!!!
Anyways, that is just a little update from here! Hope things are well and hope you are enjoying your summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment