Saturday, May 24, 2008

Who am I

So like the pictures show, this past may long weekend, I was in Ontario at a Holsby Brunn reunion! It was so much fun! It was great seeing everyone again and connecting on more of a personal level (versus facebook or even email) it was great to see where they were all at in life a year later from school. Once again I was blown away at the fact that that we are all from such different backgrounds and yet when we got togehter, it was like we had always hung out throughout the year! Like distance didnt matter at all! It was so cool. We were talking with another couple there (adam's brother and sister in law) who met at Holsby Brunn, and we were just talking about the connections that get made there. Until one expereinces it for themselves, it is really hard to describe. I guess cause we all expereinced the same thing out there and just a different bond was form. Like I say its hard to describe.
That being said though- who am I? When I was with them, it was like a whole different world. I have my friends that I grew up with, SBC friends who I adore and Holsby friends with whom we have formed a tight knit unit. Although I can (for the most part) adjust to all three-while I was there this past weekend'Somebody mentioned "wwow I havent seen this mischevious side of you Nikki!:D" whereas at SBC, if someone has aprank pulled on them , I am often the first one blamed (though i love it hehehehe:D) So its interesting. But like I said, it was great seeing Holsby friends again and felt waaaaaay more comfortable with them and itw as great seeing them on different levels outside of schooL!
So not sure if this made anysense but yah! Have a good one

No comments: