hey
so its the weekend and I am at someone from camps house so Ihave a bit more time(this keyboard is wierd though) wow tho, camp-here I thought I came to teach, instead I learnt so very much as well!my cabin was great, though a few behavioural issues with a few campers, not cool, but all it allit was awesome! My cabin leaderwith me was awesome, actaullyfromkleefeld and knows matt-wierd. Asnyways yah. God was totallyawesome this week, like normal. He protectedteh campfrom what could have been two severe storms that included tornados, we wereuntouched. Praise God. I gotto know some of thegirls really well and just listening tothem,digging into the wordandasking those tough questions...makes meexcited onmore then one level:D Makes me excited to learn more again come school! maybe to put abitmoreeffort into some papers aswell.... so yah
I will be cabinleaderswith a girlwho has beenmto the camp before (though havent metheras she is only coming tomorrow) and a DNT (disciple in training) I metthem this last week. As far as skills go-I will be doing arts andcrafts (mightlearnto croche!) sports and games and get this, canoeing! hehehehe finalgetto go on thelake! woot! This lastweekk I did crafts and creation-itwas good:D
yah campisgoing good,enjoying it lots! Thanks for praying and keeppraying! It is very important and I willfillyou in ondetails when I gethome!
No comments:
Post a Comment