Wednesday, July 09, 2008

At Camp

So yah I am at camp-Going on day 3.5ish (sunday didnt really count!) But this will be short as I dont have a lot of time. But yah it was brand new when I got here and my gut was like" ok take me home mom and dad!" Very overwhelmed at first, but happy to say that that feeling is gone. campers are great. I have a cabin of 10 girls, ages 12-14 and so far its pretty good. Major prayer request is for wisdom with the questions. Really hard and really tough, God is totally taking it though. he is working and Moving! Its awesome!
Prayer request: health=some sickness going around between leaders and campers
saftey= the other day we had pea size hail, however, 2 miles south (no joke) and about 10 minutes away, two tornados touched down, some damage, butwe are totally safe and good! Praise God!
team Unity-hard to step in when everyone knows everyone! Pray for me as I adjust still and get to know other leaders.
Pray for a ride home once I am done (little nervous bout that) but I am giving it to God! Pray he provides 9which I know he will)
FUN! that thecamperswill enjoy themeselves!
Thats it from here!

No comments: