So either tomorrow night or Friday morning I am taking off to camping on more time with the family till sunday then gathering sunday evening. Whew, this was a crazy week with work and all, yeppers it was, but it was good! crazy though the thought of heading back to school already, and how fast those few months went! Last night I had two awesome phone calls from to amazing friends. One from Leah which was awesome-it was great just to reconnect and talk. It was awesome
The second was from Shelby (friend from EUrope)-
I was reminded again how fortunate I am with the friends I have! They are truely a blessing!
Yah so last update for now, seeing how I dont have access at school to blogging and all, will try to update every so often when I get home or through wireless at McDonald's.! until then Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment