Ok remind me next time I see a camera store, to just avoid it! All I wanted was a new camera bag (which I got-sweet lowpro one) however I also walked out (paid of course) with a new lens! It was just to cheap to pass by....plus a really good discussion with the sales guy...it was sweet:D But yes, this lens is more of a macro/sports lens-a lot more centerd focus-it has no zoom to it (who need tha twith the other lens I got!) Yah time to buckle down and read those manuals and really dig into the camera and learn
So yah, tomorrow marks two more weeks of work:D Yah I am stoked about that, but before that is over, many more hours will be put in! (this whole summer, minus the days I had off, I have only worked 2, 8 hour days! The rest of been 9-10 hour days)
But that allowed me to get that lens so thats good. Work overall has been good-very tring some days just cause of a few people who work there, but all in all, its been good:D
I am so stoked for school though! Just to re connect with friends, meet new people and learn more about God (get some of those questions answerd). Its crazy how fast summer has gone, I remember leaving that last day of school, waiting to go home so bad, but yet not becuase that meant itw as 4 months till I saw them al again, well here its 3 and a half months later and we are working on heading back! Crazy how fast time has gone!
Just a few highlites from the summer
SBC get together in June-just reconnect one more time:D
Camping in july and august (with no injuries so far:D)
Turtle Mountian Bible Camp!!! SUch an awesome time! Great people, Great staff, awesome fun and one amazing GOD!! cant wait to go back!
Another major high was also earlier on in may, during may long, when I headed to Ontario to meet up with friends from Europe. Just an awesome time to reconnect and remind me the importance of friends everywhere. I will always remember that time!
That said, heres to Summer 2008- a summer of its highs and lows, falling but also learning to stand strong, the answers and guidence it provided as well as the questions and concerns it brought up-always learning and growing!
HOwever-heres to a new school year- a new year to connect with old friends, make new friends, follow God, build each other up, learn, grow, tumble, fall and keep striving till the very end!
1 comment:
hey Nikki, these are the lens' that I was talking about... http://lensbaby.com/
nathan
Post a Comment