What is this world coming to...I mean seriously. I am pretty sure most everyone has heard about the murder and beheading that took place last week wednesday on a Grey hound bus bound for Winnipeg... I am sure this question has popped into lots of peoples heads this last week, but "why? Why God?" Why was it so "random" and so grewsome? Its like an episode of Criminal Minds...only real and waaaaay to close to home for comfort...Besides all the Political mess that will now come out of this, what Posesses somebody to do that to another human being? Mentally there or not...I dont understand it.
Mom and I were talking about it (as lots of people are) and she said too, "I know we arent suppose to ask or wonder, but why would God allow it?" God is a God who is Just, who is Righteous, good and Loving, He is our Father, the GREAT I AM, why would He allow this? Instead of responding to her question, I commented back with, "It make me wonder if God ever regrets promising not to send another flood over the entire earth (see Genesis. If its as bad as it is now, how bad was it back in Biblical times that God would wipe out man kind then, and not now? "
Was it a different kind of sin? More sexual instead of Violent? or were things so bad that we couldnt dream up ideas even close to what was going on then? I dont know-its makes me really wonder.
Last post I posted about God's Protection over TMBC, but where was GOd's hand over this 22 year old? over the bus?
THey say everyting happens for a reason
but it still leaves me the question, "WHy God Why?
1 comment:
This opens up the questions of "Is God in control of everything that happens?" and "Does everything happen for a reason?" Or are we just subject to a sinful world where God allows his human creation free will? When the possiblity of God not having his hand in everything, it brings up a whole new area of questions...Why pray? Are miracles actually miracles, or are they just coincidences after all? If God intervenes in the some little things (which I believe he does) why doesn't he in the bigger things?
Good thoughts...confusing, but good to think about these things...
Post a Comment