Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Sumy



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nikki Friesen <nfriesen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:03 PM
Subject: hey
To:


Greetings oen and all from sumy Ukraine!! 23 hours later of travel and its all good adn I am finally here
Took a 5 hour train ride to where I am now...long but good!!!! off out to day camps right away tomorrow...should be good, tired now...guess what-for those in Manitoba...its 30 degrees here when I arrived! hehehe (heidi-dont worry-will get a nice tan for you!)
but yah it goes well!  Great to be back (finally) in Europe!  Through kind of wierd at the same time as well!
hope things are well in Canada!!
--
Nikki Friesen
http://troubled-heart.blogspot.com/

~The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing."~
~Zephaniah 3:17~

Contact Information While I am in the Ukraine

SEND International: www.send.org      www.sendcanada.org
SEND International Email
Canadian Office: info@sendcanada.org   ph 1-888-918-5036
USA/International Office: info@send.org  ph 1-800-736-3808



--
Nikki Friesen
http://troubled-heart.blogspot.com/

~The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing."~
~Zephaniah 3:17~

Contact Information While I am in the Ukraine

SEND International: www.send.org      www.sendcanada.org
SEND International Email
Canadian Office: info@sendcanada.org   ph 1-888-918-5036
USA/International Office: info@send.org  ph 1-800-736-3808

No comments: