Privet!
Ukraine Goes well, sorry for not really updating this, but I have been sending out Mass emails as form...quicker and sometimes just easier! Anyways its good to be back in Europe and here in the Ukraine..I forgot what it was like to be back and I quite enjoy it (though will be content now I think to be at hoem for the next while!) THought I would put the plan on here for the next while that I am here. Keep in mind it is subject to change of course but here is the Plan for the next few days...tomorrow head back to campfor working...friday morning have off/sleep in/pack from stuff where I am now...head to camp by 3..meetings etc (in russian) and then spend the night, then work a bit saturdya AM and back in Sumy by 1....Then going to the final persons apartment (not sure with internet there...just as a heads up so come friday my time, might be the last internet I have!)THen next week will be back to camp each and every day yah know and then camp starts June 29 for a 10 day stretch...First camp ends July 8, second one goes 9th till 18th....then we leave camp on the 19th of July, a day (ish) in sumy...train together back to Kiev..spend a little time there...Brianne (a girl who came yesterday and is staying through now with me-also from canada) flies out early on the 22 and I am early afternoon...so that is the next whilehere at this point!
Camp work itself goes well, lots of maintence type work as that camp as quite a ways to go, but good knowing that we are helping where we can...hope to be a blessing in their ministry. THe camps themsevles run 10 day camps starting June 29. The first one goes till July 8 and the so on. So at camp itself, I will only bet her elike 20 days.
I ask now for a specific prayer request (along with the usual)
I am in a bit of dilema now...come the month of August I am not sure what I am/should do...
Initially I thought I would work at WBC for month of May, come here for 7 weeks and head back to Supreme for August...not knowing that I would take a loving to WBC...but now, I am torn at what to do..cause in my head I had told myself that come aug, if the job was still there, which as of today it still is, I would head there no qquestions asked....but now I know WBC would love to have me back (also of today)and I would love to go back....there in hence lies the delima....if you could pray for me that way, that would be great. That God would show me where he wants me...come Aug..either at camp, or back at work...cause I knwo there is ministry there as well!
please and Spaseebah! (thank you)
1 comment:
tough decision...I'll put in my vote and say WBC. You have the rest of your life to work at a "responsible, well-paying" job. Camp is harder to do once you're done school. that said, I haven't prayed about it yet...I'll pray right now for clarity for you as you try to make this decision...
Post a Comment