Greetings from SUMY!
WOW is it ever hot out there!! crazy! But its sweet! I miss my manitoba "cold" dare I say that? Good to be back in Europe, part feels as though I never left (think I mentioned taht.) Scenery is nice,,,lots of green trees, lake running through sumy and tall tall building! They live in an apartment building that houses 2000 people! no joke! so over half of altona in oen of these wow! pretty crazy but its good! Went to teh local market this AM that was interesting (no pics as I did not take my camera) but its a freaking 32 degrees in the shade! yah crazy! ah wellL! For last night and tonight, I am sleeping in the family rec room, whcih is good. Then its sounds like I will be staying with another couple...not sure if they have internet access...assume they do, but just as a heads up...starting tomorrow I think!!
slept well last night, bed by midnight my time (everything will be in my time from now on...just so you know) But yah market was good, lots of people market pretty much ahd everthing though, name it they have it! But yah its good. lunch soon so this willl be as long as it is. Day camps here run one in teh AM from 10-11 (which i did not go to today) and then 4 in the evening with two starting at 5 and two starting at 6 (guess its a littel cooler?)so yah then my evenings will be busy with that. As to what I will be doing...just helping out where I can sort of thing...so not sure how that will play out at this point but it will be good...
But yah things are good. Not much more to say at this point!! thanks for the thoughts and prayers! God is good, and by His Grace and will have I made it to this point
pictures will come when tehy can....though no gaureentss! more of a surprise for once I am home :P we will see thogh what I can do!
God is good! Keep holding on to him!
--
Nikki Friesen
http://troubled-heart.blogspot.com/
~The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing."~
~Zephaniah 3:17~
Contact Information While I am in the Ukraine
SEND International: www.send.org www.sendcanada.org
SEND International Email
Canadian Office: info@sendcanada.org ph 1-888-918-5036
USA/International Office: info@send.org ph 1-800-736-3808
1 comment:
arg...30 degrees. I sit here typing with freezing hands from my morning walk 3 hours ago!
Post a Comment