Saturday, March 26, 2011

Encouraged

Had a good day, admists the craziness, sadness of this past week (its been a heavy week....) I was encouraged today by a friend and a nice cold ice capp from tims! I love having solid Christian friends to whom I can take my thoughts, questions and yes even doubts, too and know I will get an honest reply back from. Friends that I know love and care for me and share the same faith I do.  I am So thankful for them.God has blessed me incrediablly with them in my life.  Thanks does not seem enough to say! Even through all thats gone on, through all that will go on now and in days to come-God has given me this incredible peace that I dont understand, but that I know will only come from Him (and prayers from those around me to Him).  Like although the questions are there, my heart is at peace-unlike other times when questions have been there and my heart was restless-not cool. I thank God for that too.


Thank you for who you are God.  For what you are doing IN and through me.  Thank you for your love and grace during this time of incredible need and desire. "In you I am complete"

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My dear, I am encouraged by you as well and your honesty and unconditionally integral heart! You shine brighter than you know! P.S. I will try not to be as distracted next time! ;)