Tuesday, March 22, 2011

God Moment

so just to clarify, I am NOT having a "faith crisis" here-cause it may sound like I am, but I am not (3 in a life time is enough for me thanks!)  I know God loves me, i really do-these are just some thoughts in my head thats all.  Speaking about God's love for me/us-I want to share with you a "God" moment that just happend like 15 minutes a go.  I was skyping with my brother,with facebook still up and a friend from bible college my first year pops up and sends me a short "You know that God loves you eh?" message on chat.  Keep in mind this is a friend who I actually have not talked to for quite some time, so she has no idea these thoughts on love/God's love are going through my head.  So she was already signed off so i texted her and said thanks and what prompted her to mention that?  She said it was, "God Prompting :D"  CRAZY eh?  If that right there is not a display of love, I dont know what is!!
All praises to HIM!
God you are so good! Thank you for loving me so! Though I may not fully understand this love, all i can do is lift my hands up and give you praise! Thank you God! I love you!

No comments: