I am glad this last week is done. I am not a person to get overwhelmed by much-but I do not know what it was about this last week. Made all the hours at work are finally catching up to me (late nights/early mornings) or maybe that today (Friday) was my first day "off" this last week. Now I am NOT complaining because the things that I was busy with-were/are important and I wouldt have changed my week even if I could have, I just need to daily remember and learn, to give it all to God.
Some things (well one thing) with africa has come up-turns out we do need a shot we originally didnt think we needed to have-so thats anothe thing to 'add to my plate'...but that being said-its only like 45 more days!!! SO EXCITED and the break will be MUCH needed!
This weekend, next weekend and the weekend after that-are all busy with weddign related things (I am maid of honour in one) and as excited as I am for the wedding and all that that includes-it will be nice to have one less thing off my shoulders cause there is always that nugget now in the back of my head-a 'wedding check list' so to speak of things I need to do yet..the wedding is two weeks from tomorrow!
I have also been working on some stuff for my 11 in 11 adventure potentially for next year (making calls etc) so thats something else
and well, youth of course. I am still LOVING my wednesday nights-different crowd this year but it should be good. Time will tell and I am excited for it!
I have been asked some tough questions lately-friends of mine are making some not good choices and so trying to figure out how.when to deal with that-has also been quite heavy. Lots of prayer, discussions with different people and reading.
Like i said at the start-giving everyting over to God daily is a battle. some days are easier then others. I like control and so relinquishing that to HIM, is hard. Even tho I KNOW that HIS plans are better. His ways are the best.
I Just gotta hold to that
No comments:
Post a Comment