Wednesday, June 21, 2006
DONE!
Ok, I had my english exam today. It went good, just a lot more writing then I had thought, but good thing English always came easy for me! I also got my math mark back, well... I got my credit, that is the biggest and most important thing, but it brought down my mark quite a bit. So yeah, I wind up with an over all of 56%, ouch I know. Although there were a few questions that we had gone over in class that I apparently got on the exam, full marks, so it was good that I got that at least! Just grad next week! My friend is coming out in a few days, so I am really really looking forward to that! Should be a good time, and I think that Corey Might be home sooner then planned, although things can change like that were he is, so heres hoping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment