Thursday, June 01, 2006

Grad Skip

We leave for Grad skip in 3 hours. Believe it or not, I am actaually looking forward to it! Mind you I will be one of the select few who will actaully remember it. (unlike some who are planning on getting wasted by 8:00 already..) As long as nothing bad happens, I guess in the end that is all that matters.

I have been trying for a while already to figure out how to add links and all and the few times that i have tried, I haven't gotten it, and yes I have tried to figure it out with Blogger help, but nope still dont got it, so if anyone could explain it to me easier, that would be great!
Cya after this weekend!

1 comment:

Niki said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you have a wonderful, memorable weekend! (keyword: memorable!) See you on Sunday...