Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Photography


One thing that I love about where I live is that the weather is so intesnse sometimes that it gives amazing pictures! I also found out that I love taking pictures of clouds. Yeah I know it may sound wierd, but hey, you gotta do something here to pass the time! Anyways, last night, there was some intense weather happening north of us. Luckily all we got was rain, nothing compared to last year's father's Day storm!

When taking pictures, people sometimes ask what is the point of this or that. For example, a stop sign, dishes, you know, useless things that there really is no point in taking a picture, but that is also part of the creativity. Taking something boring, and doing something with it to make it more interesting and new.

I guess sometimes taking a picture is kind of like when God started the world. Taking something old, or even new, and adding life to it, making it colourful, fresh and exciting. There are times that I go, "Shoot, I wish I had my camera! I can't believe I forgot it!" I miss a picture perfect moment. I then realize that those are the times that maybe I am not suppose to have a camera, I am just suppose to stop and "smell the flowers" or to even just stop and think and just praise God for the beauty around me. So enjoy these few pics.


I love this picture, because it reminds me of the clouds either spliting open for Christ, or the clouds closing after he rose back into Heaven
So yeah, that is just a sampling of some of my pics! Enjoy









No comments: