I just got back from our family's Father's day/grad gathering. It was a good time, and for the most part, the weather held off as well. It was great too see Samuel, the newest addition to the family for the first time. We BBQ meat, and had salads and hung out.
For a grad gift, I got a super awesome set of 6 lugguge set from the whole family. Thanks guys, it is awesome and I will get lots of use out of it! From my mom, as an early grad gift, I got her locket that she got from her mom (my Grandma) way back in 79 when she graduated. In the inside there is a picture of my mom, and late Grandma. Ever since I could remember, I have wanted that locket, and mom always said I had to wait, but I finally got it. I am not a person who tears up easily, but this time I did, (you would too I am sure). Lots of pics were taking. Hopefully this will be the start of a tradition of
For a grad gift, I got a super awesome set of 6 lugguge set from the whole family. Thanks guys, it is awesome and I will get lots of use out of it! From my mom, as an early grad gift, I got her locket that she got from her mom (my Grandma) way back in 79 when she graduated. In the inside there is a picture of my mom, and late Grandma. Ever since I could remember, I have wanted that locket, and mom always said I had to wait, but I finally got it. I am not a person who tears up easily, but this time I did, (you would too I am sure). Lots of pics were taking. Hopefully this will be the start of a tradition of passing it down for future generations come their grad. Oh I love it so much, it is priceless, I just wish that Grandma could have been there, but I am sure God gave her a front row seat for watching, her presence was felt (at least by me). So yeah, too bad Corey wasnt there, but heres hoping that he will be home for Grad next week!


I am again reminded at how blessed I am to have such an amazing family!
No comments:
Post a Comment