Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Grad is near

2 more days... Tomorrow is the Breakfast and the parade in the afternoon. I have no idea what we will be having for breakfast tomorrow, but my guess is eggs and bacon and all of that good stuff! Corey's home now, he came out last friday in the afternoon. It is good to have him home again, although we dont see him often because he is busy with a "significant other" but it is all good, seeing how they will both be going to a camp in a few weeks. One of the benifits to having him home is that he has time to make all this good, and interesting food for suppers. Last night we had Alfredo sauce and noodles with chicken and then some sort of a spinich salad on the side. That wasnt my favorite becuase it had to be baked for a while for the egg in it, so the spinich leaves were kind of gross. However the noodles were really good.
Then Cecilia came out on Sunday and it was great to see her again. Its like she never left! It is crazy to think that a year has gone by since the last time I saw her. She's out until the 19th of July, so that will be good to spend time with her until then. We already went to Mirandas farm and it was a great time feeding the pony and hanging out. Then last night, Mom and I helped decorate where our grad will be. Our theme is under the sea or someting like that. I am actaully impressed with how good the center looks. I thought the theme might be hard to decorate for, but it turned out good! I am going again tonight after a youth thingy to help out for a bit again.

The whole Graduating thing hasnt really hit me yet. I am looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to what comes after grad more so, which is wierd because I will be spending over half my summer working a full time job which will be new and different. Yet that as well i am loooking forward to because I know what I am doing next year so I have more motivation to get the money and all that I need. two missions trips are in August and I am really looking forward to the first one, I cant wait to see new friends and old friends from these last few years, and like always, I am sure that God will challenge me that week. Saskatoon should be good, a whole new experience as well. So I am really looking forward to that as well, and oh yeah, SOnshine in July shoudl be good as well! So much to look forward to!
So here are a few pics from the last few days of excitment and fun!

No comments: