Hey
Right now, I am listening to some sort of song, one that I have heard before and that I like, its just that I dont know the name! I really dont like that when that happens! So I really dont know what to write, but after looking at a few other peoples blogs, I realized that I havent updated mine for a bit- and for those of you who never call or email *cough* Leah *cough* I thought i woud up date this thing as well. Oh by the way Leah, if you read this, email me and we need to get together sometime soon-hang out in the city or something, or even if you ever come home.
I have been at work full time now for 2 weeks and 4 days and I cant wait for my first paycheck! Hopefully it will pay for one way ticket to Europe-Don't worry, the next one will pay for return flight as well. Hey its not my fault that tickets are so crazy expensive!! 7 months from now, I will be in Europe! Keep my in your prayers that that all works out for me please. But anyways, just when you think that you are finally starting to get it at work, someting else gets thrown at you. Today it had to do with something the way I had packed someting. There was an order that required 18 boxes. It took me quite a while and just when I thought I was done, I forgot someting, so I had to re do the lables all over again, oh well. It was an experience! (one I dont need repeating!)
On a brighter note, I just have to finish this week up- and then next week till thursday. Friday I took off so i could pack for the following week. St. Laurent!! It should be a good time and I am looking forward to it. I just really hope the hot weather breaks sometime soon now, cause its not that fun when you have 75 kids running around a small building with no AC. Then I go back to work for a few days and then leave again to Saskatoon for a week! Really looking forward to that as well!
So yah, Thats my life as of today! Have a good evening and remember to enjoy life!
1 comment:
NO AIR CONDITIONING!!! Don't remind me! I just can't get away from the heat. We'll pray for a decently warm but not too ridiculously hot week...although chasing kids does nothing to keep you cool. Looking forward to it!
Post a Comment