Well, things are getting better. I am still new with somethings, but like I have said, the people make it fun to learn new things, like how to package things and this and that. My question is that, who orders one glue stick? Really, come on. That's the variety that there is. Someone today spent over 4 hours filling one order which was huge and I got this one that called for 1 glue stick! Have people never heard of going to a store and buying it? I guess with computers now a days, it is just easier to online and order one!
Like I said, overall its getting better and I think they are hiring someone new soon, so I wont be the "Newest" anymore then! That will be sooooooo good! I am off camping this weekend. Mom and Little brother are leaving tomorrow, and I wish I could go with them, but I guess I will only go on Friday after work. Although when its over 30 degrees, I wil be glad that I am inside versus outside and sleeping in my own bed Versus a tent!! So yah, there will be perks I guess. Only 3 more days, then teh weekend!
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment