Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Summer Holidays


So now that it has been almost a week since grad has come and gone, Summer has officially started! This past sunday, myself and the family left to a hotel a few hours down for just one night. There was a water park, and a casino in the hotel, though dont worry, I didnt gamble. The water park was way better then losing money! It was kind of like a smaller version of a West Edmonton Mall water park there. All in all, it was pretty good. The car ride home got a bit intense, (5 people in a small car is not fun!), but like i said, all in all it was a good time.
Today I am going to the city with a few friends, shopping, supper and maybe a movie, so that should be a good time as well and then tomorrow I start work full time, 9-5, 5 days a week, so that will be an adventure. At least I hope so! Work, that is the story of my life until I leave early next year for Europe! I just have to keep telling myself that I need the money to do the things I want to do! It will all be worth it... I think it is almost safe to say already that come september, I will miss going to school and then being home by 3:30... I guess it is all a part of growing up!

No comments: