Monday, July 31, 2006

First Full time paycheck!



Welll, I got it today, a full month worth, so yah I am super pumped!! Europe here I come! The Fesitval was in town this past weekend. Huge Congrats to Lisa, Kerensa and Kayla for winning Queen, First princess, and second princess! I am so glad that they won VS the others taht wwere running- well a few others anyways. Overall the weekend wasnt bad, just freakin hot outside. There still isnt much there for the older people, but the watermelon, rollcakes and the music were pretty good though. I just can;t believe that that is already done! That means that July is done after today and August is literally right around the corner! Summer tends to go by a lot slower when you dont have to go back to school come fall. I guess with already working, and knowing that this is my life for the next while, time slows down. August should be good though. Two Mission trips aare also right around the corner. With the first one starting on this coming saturday when we leave. I just really hope that it isnt this hot up there! No AC, and lots of crazy little kids running around-I think I have mentioned this before- its an adventure! speaking of which, I have a meeting for that shortly and I still have a few things to do here at home before that, so until next time!!

No comments: