So short story...one thing I do not get...ok so there are many things, but here is one thing that I dont think I will ever understand-really-what is the point of getting drunk?
Theres one person who I work with at work, that I know will be very tring yet come the rest of the summer, and has been already... But back to the original question. Last week this idividual was talking about this one party going on at a local club in winnipeg-this person would NOT stop talkingabout it all week-there were a few people who were having parties there-so whatever yesterday I asked her how it was- and she said "good-as far as I can remember..." ok so keep that in mind, then today this person shows up more tired then usual and I asked her about last night (there was a slow pitch game going on and they sometimes play) anyways turns out a few of them went to someone's house and sat in their hot tub outside till 1AM-with a few drinks and all. First my question is-why-if you are gonna do it anyways-would you on a monday night especially when yo know work is busy and you are working the next day? I just dont get it. So this individual was complaining all day about how sore they were and tired etc etc Like really-if any one should be tired- it should be me-working 10hours a day etc-but anyways it was just so annoying listening all day to that and everything...how am I suppose to last all summer if I have that sort of attitude around me for a fair chunk of the day? I know we are suppose to love our neighbours-we are called to, but why is it that peopel we know and went to school with (this person is close to my age)harder to love and get along with then total complete strangers? I dont know...its just a thought- in the mean time..you could pray for me about this individual...thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment