Ok So I was just doing some checking on the website of the camp I am going to counsel at in a week and a half-just checking out pictures and dates and things like that-well now they had ages with their categories. I knew I am working with Intermediate and junior but didnt know which ages those implied, well anyways guess which ages I will be working with...yah thats right ages 10-14! THe First group are the junior high. Ages 12-14. Though I am stoked at this oppotunity because connecting with them should be really good and all-but at the same time, just the thought makes me more nervous for it. I worked with Junior Youth 2 years back so I have some experince, but can we ever really have enough? but yah check out main site of the camp!
http://www.tucktime.ca/
But one that note- here are just a few prayer requests prior to it and while I am at camp
-Pray that God prepares my heart for the two weeks there
-Pray that I will be able to be a witness-that God will use me for his work there
-Pray for strength and guidence- again this will be my first time at camp so chances are i will be a little clueless in some area I am sure and alos tired and not knowing what to do
-Pray for fun-that it will just be a time of learning and growing and all of that
Yah thats it for now-I hope to update as I am at camp-but no gaureentees!
until next time have a great rest of week and enjoy the long weekend!
(we are going camping! Woot!)
1 comment:
This comment is just a hi to say that I read your blog and will be praying!
Post a Comment