Here I am, back at school, and basically procrastingating proofreading an assignment...ah well.
Looking at the calendar this past weekend, I realized that a month from now, I will be at home for Christmas break! How crazy awesome is that? kind of scary as well! Especially considering how much I still have to do...well Ok I guess in reality its not thaaaaaaaat much-just one major paper, 2 solo presentations, one group presentation and small assignment-so really not bad compared to some I think. But yah its exciting-that said though-prayer for these next 3-4 weeks would be great as they can be pretty hetic and crazy with social life, homework, other commitments and all of that. Its that famous balancing act that we all do! But yah such is life
anyways-for those that read this, yah prayer would be great! Plans for this week, isnt much, getting a presentation ready, coffee each night with friends, Mission X stuff, homework etc etc but oh look at that! Its almost chapel time!
Have a great week!
till next time
In Him
--
Nikki Friesen
--
Nikki Friesen
No comments:
Post a Comment