Saturday, November 22, 2008

Exhuasted...Physically and Spiritually

Wow...ever have those moments when you just need to get away and get yourself back together?  I know you have, dont lie.  Dont get me wrong, I love dorm, I really do, however that Christmas break that is 3 weeks is MUCH needed on everyone's part here.  It seems at though people are getting at each others throats and super stressing out over work, homework and just every day life...yah its tough.  Makes sense though, since it is towards the end of the semester. it also doesnt help that its IMPACT weekend this weekend which means Dorm and campus have doubled in population, which is awesome, but it adds to the tiredness and fatique that is around along with the stress that is around as well.  I have definatly noticed that in people who are ususally happy and outgoing, they are just grumpy and just NOT fun to be around these days.
 
But enough about other people, time to analyze me...thats always fun....How am I doing?  you know I really dont know...tired-again both spiritually, and physically (consecuative 2 AM bed times gets to you after a while) and mentally as well.  Again I LOVE dorm and am learning so much but sometimes I wish that God would let my human brain catch up to HIs works and allow me to comprehend what is going on yah know.  Lot of tough questions have been going on, have been being asked as well-such is what is evil, did God create it etc etc-(see last post) so yah theres those questions, then theres other situations going on that require harding thinking and questions.  Then throw the acutally school work into it and yah it all adds up and is insane so really I dont know how I am.  The speaker for Impact today mentioned something about these masks that we put on-these fake masks that "yah everything is good-reading bible lots, praying lots etc etc" when in reality...its the opposite.  God and I-i'd like to say we are close-some days it feels like we are, but truth be told, havent really had a "God' moment for a while..though that too was told yesterday that EVERY moment is a God moment.  I read that I go that line in itself is a joke becuase I KNOW I have had God moments lately-His AMAZING timing has been coming into play and its been quite the ride to be a apart of and riding it.  I dont know...its tough and I dislike not knowing...i have been saying i dont know to a LOT of things lately...
so yah thats it for now...read it think about it, let me know your thoughts preferablly through email as Iacutally cant access blogspot itself here at school.  so yah give me a shout at nfriesen@gmail.com with your thgouths!
and pray for me
Looking for HIS face

--
Nikki Friesen

No comments: