MISSION X 2! I AM SO STOKED FOR IT! FOllowing this is a quick run down!
So here it is, here is my run down
I am so excited already for it!
We are going to a reserve called...Oxford House...but get this-this is one of the TWO FLY IN communities! Yeppers thats right, so I get an 8 hour car ride up to Thompson (like everyone else) PLUS a plane ride! (Small charter flight thing:D) not sure how long that is, but yah, excited!!!
So Here is the team:
WE are a 4 person team (restricted to numbers because of the fly in-most we can fit in the plane) the team consits of 2 guy and 2 gals
Someone else and I are heading up this team-what they did this year was pick certain people out of our 2nd year class and I was included on that list (go figure, SBC is seeing leadership qualities in me...) which I am stoked about, but along with that, a little nervous as well...so yah extra prayer as well in that sense of leadership and how to lead and guide the team in the pre work, while we are there, and after. Ministry is about taking leadership I guess and I have often thought myself as more of a "follower" so to speak, but if I am gonna do this, I am all in! Its exciting...God is preparing us all for something big and this is a small step in that direction!
Yah so there yah go!
any questions feel free to fire them my way!
Thanks guys!
So here it is, here is my run down
I am so excited already for it!
We are going to a reserve called...Oxford House...but get this-this is one of the TWO FLY IN communities! Yeppers thats right, so I get an 8 hour car ride up to Thompson (like everyone else) PLUS a plane ride! (Small charter flight thing:D) not sure how long that is, but yah, excited!!!
So Here is the team:
WE are a 4 person team (restricted to numbers because of the fly in-most we can fit in the plane) the team consits of 2 guy and 2 gals
Someone else and I are heading up this team-what they did this year was pick certain people out of our 2nd year class and I was included on that list (go figure, SBC is seeing leadership qualities in me...) which I am stoked about, but along with that, a little nervous as well...so yah extra prayer as well in that sense of leadership and how to lead and guide the team in the pre work, while we are there, and after. Ministry is about taking leadership I guess and I have often thought myself as more of a "follower" so to speak, but if I am gonna do this, I am all in! Its exciting...God is preparing us all for something big and this is a small step in that direction!
Yah so there yah go!
any questions feel free to fire them my way!
Thanks guys!
Yah it will be hard, stretching, but also I am really really really looking forward to it! God is good, He knows what He is doing and He is totally working and moving already! I ask that you would join me in praying for this mission trip-both as you read this and as you think about it on and off till then! Thanks!
God Bless
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment