So...22...feels like 21...not gonna lie...dont feel no older...
anyways, life is good and continues to go good. I was able to go home for a little while yesterday for my birthday and that was really good as well..just a chance to breathe, get food, do laundry, relax and be off campus a while. However now, back at school once again and continuing to enjoy it. However I realized that I have been spending a LOT of time here, which is good, but at the same time, lose connection a lot and really quickly at home...with friends and family alike...which sucks and was not my intention at all. One of my old youth girls, sent me a message on FB just wishing happy birthday but also mentioned hadnt seen me aroudn for a while..and its true, havent been in church at all tihs month at home! Wierd....but luckily have a week off coming up soon where I want to get a lot of homework done, but also spend a lot of time catching up with friends and family alike (*cough* Annie, Lisa *cough*) so yeah...beware I will be calling!
School is going great tho, only 5 weeks left which is pretty scary, yet at the same time, pretty awesome. I am ready for the next phrase of life to come....even if that is just working for a few months....I am excited tho to get involved in local youth in town, and again, connect with friends and family at home. That willl be good, it has been something I have let slip lately while I have been at school. Though that said, I am just trying to enjoy the last while here and give aand do what I can here as well before summer comes and a different kind of reality hits...and before I go through being deprived of people and fun...yeah not really looking forward to that in taht sense, but it will still be good. It is hard tho keeping up connections...wondering what this summer will bring thats for sure.
what life entales beyond that tho, not really sure...I still really want to get out there and travel somewhere and still in cooperate photography and missions...though not really sure how that will work yet...but guess that is where the trust comes in...trust in God...
Speaking about trust...what are your thoughts on it...on the topic in general? guy/girl trust and relationships, trust in God...etc
send me a comment or email or soemthing and lets dialouge a bit
1 comment:
Hey Nik,
Well I'm pretty sure you already know what I'm gonna say seeing as how we've disscussed this MANY times. But in short (regarding guy/girl relationships) trust can only be earned through respect. Once you feel respected then you feel you can trust, once you know you can trust someone you can love them :).
Post a Comment