So, this is more of a prayer request than anything. Wondering if you could just pray for me. I was loooking at all the things I have to do now and all and dare I say, I could see myself stressing out? Which is wierd cause I usually dont stress out...
Not only that, but pray that I learn to give God control. I love hanging otu with people, with talking with them, connecting with them and having a blast, but people are "messy' we all have different backgrounds and pasts. A few people have mentioned things to me about their pasts/issues etc and I am the type of person who takes it on myself...which I know I cant do cause I need to give it to God....pray I can do that
Pray for wisdom and guidence as well, words of wisdom and understanding and connecting times as well
God is good, all the time God is good
No comments:
Post a Comment