Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring

Spring is in the air here in southern Manitoba and wow does it ever feel great!  Its like moods switch here on campus or something...its prettyy awesome for sure.  I am guessing tho, that there is snow or at least, more rain in the near future, cause I mean really, it is southern Manitoba!  but yeah all in all, life is pretty sweet thats for sure.  I am starting to work on final papers, getting quotes and topics picked and slowly starting to wind down with that.  Only like 4 weeks of classes left! whoa scary!!!  this is ridiculous for sure! Final semester!  what next is the plan for sure..hmmm ah well.  God knows what He is doing..I just gotta trust him with that and not let go.
Tomorrow is another major day...22 years old....wow crazy....where did time go?  its been a good run so far, that is true.  It feels like I have done a lot, yet at the same time, very little in my time, but then again, I will only be 22...still a youngn I think :D
Thank you God for giving me this life.  For blessing me with another year that is about to wrap up in like 5 hours.  Thank you for fun, for family, for amazing friends who love and support me.  For the very air I breathe.  That you that YOU love us teh way you do.  God you are so good. 

2 comments:

Niki said...

I love spring. yes I do. I love spring. (Imagine that in a song, cause I was singing it in my head) Only 4 weeks left, eh??? Wow. We still have 8.5 weeks left. Sheesh. Seminary years are so much longer than Bible school ones! I'm not bitter...
Happy spring to you! And happy birthday too!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Nikki!! Hope that it is amazing!!!