Well, I am officially on my spring break! woot woot! though I am on break, I got a lot of work to do this week..well namely one major paper...13-15 pages...on Jeremiah 33...any good thoughts on it which I could use in my paper? I dont even know where to begin with that! It is a fourth year level course at school...crazy..but yeah it should be good but I just have no motivation to do it..hmmm...pray for me that it works to get it done this week...cause homewokr wise, that is my plan for this week...Other than that, the plan this week is to hang out with a number of friends and family and all...should be good, but I am tired already...also pray that it will be refreshing and somewhat rejuvenating!
also, random question well not so random..but a question to get you tihnking....
"How do you go about loving someone who is just so hard to love and somedays, it seems next to impossible?"
- start with "like" and move to love?
- or are 'like' and 'love' different?
- can one love from afar?
- is it a daily choice?
No comments:
Post a Comment