So I was looking at different stuff to do after school and this idea of missions and photograpy and social justice and just trying to look for something which incorporates all three of those ideas and through searching i found this one guys blog who summed up missions and photography so well..though I cant seem to remember how I got there so i cant post it on here, otherwise I totally would...hmmm but yeah
I am thinking of different options. It just feel slike God has put this whole idea of Justice on my heart. to give a voice for the voiceless and to do something impacting yeah know. i realize what I am doing now at school is also impacting and changing (at least I hope so) but yeah I dont know. Issues like poverty, human trafficking and things like that, have been on the back of my mind, especially since the philippines....it has got me thinking that is for sure..
so yeah if you know of any sites or organizations or places which this would fall under...let me know..and in the mean time, if you could pray for me as I still wrestle through and try to figure this out, would be great! thanks!
2 comments:
Go with what's "niggling" in the back of your mind. Often I've found that that is the still small voice of God. I have no suggestions for organizations though...just want to affirm what you are hearing. I am glad that you have recognized that and are looking at options. So exciting! Yay!
yeah it is exciting but still unsure at the same time!!! so many options and choices and all! argh what to do!!? perhaps skype sometime
Post a Comment