Monday, September 12, 2011

Biting my tongue...REALLY hard...

I am biting my tongue...really hard...
it hurts but I will keep doing it

sunday's sermon-was once again directed to me..I am sure.

My tongue can either be used for good...or for bad

Right now, I choose to bite it hard...otherwise it would be used for bad

I yelled at the devil the other day that he would NOT have me or my soul

I stand by that, as hard as it is...as injustice as it is

Ulitmatley, through Christ I WILL come out on top.

That is a promise that Christ made to me when HE bore my sins on the cross.

That is a promise I will chose to believe, follow and trust.

2 comments:

Al Sawatzky said...

You took the words right out of my mouth Nikki.

Nikki said...

yeps...just gotta hold on to the Truth and the Promise