One thing I love about traveling and meeting new people is that, if you make a faith connection (aka-realize you are talking to/met another Christian), you INSTANTLY have this solid connection BECAUSE of the shared faith in God. I love saying that I, literally, have Christian friends/fellow believers praying for me WORLD WIDE (how awesome is that!)
I like technology because despite time change/zones etc, now a days you can totally keep up with one another. For example- I just finished talking to a good friend of mine in the Philippines. We walked together in person, here on this earth for not even 72 hours...yet the way her faith, her sisters' faith and the faith of their church, blessed and encourgaed me while I was out there, and even to this day...well-its ONLY a God thing! I love it how she still calls me "sis' (after all, we are sisters in Christ) and how even still, from millions of miles away, she encourages me. Its really quite something.
God is good! God is GREAT~ He is doing amazing things in this world through HIS people! Let us not forget those fellow believer around the globe. Spend time right now in prayer for them, I know I am.
I cant wait for Heaven, for the day when we will be reunited and sing and dance and shout and praise God for all enternity together! What a glorious day that will be!
"Father God, thank you for Krista and her family in the Philippines. Bless her God. Continue to shine through her. Encourage her and keep her. Provide for her. Help her with her schooling. walk that one step ahead of her-paving way and carrying her when she needs to be carried. "
No comments:
Post a Comment