just gonna say-cause its late and I should go to bed
is that I really do not like small towns..specifically-the gossip in them. The way people talk and the way it can totally wreck reputations. I know we shouldnt worry about our reputations...because we should be living "God fearing lives" , but the matter of the fact is...reputations do matter-ESPECIALLY when you make a stand for Christ, cause people will be watching and analyizing more and more of you life-what you do, how you act and what you say.
Which is why, I choose right now NOT to say whats really on my mind, but this..if people have something to say to me..please, do me a favour and say it directly to my face. I am a big girl really, I can handle it (despite what some may believe). Rather, face me instead of spreading junk around town and having it be 'coffee talk of the day'..come on people..grow up.
2 comments:
sounds very frusterating! I know what it is like though...coming from an even smaller town than Altona...the garbage that gets spread is so dumb!!! on the lighter side of this subject, according to small town gossip...i have been divorced once already lol
I think your cool. Can i spread that?
Post a Comment