![]() |
| circle of Life! |
Last night- a good friend and I took off and saw The Lion King 3D! (Yes I am that much of a nerd!) what a super duper great Disney classic! They sure dont make em anymore like they used to! It never gets old! I was singing Lion King songs in my head all last night and woke up with them still in my head this morning! "Hakuma matata!"
Upon watching it, and having things jump out at me ocassionally (though I did expect more of it then what there was), a few things struck me. First, I was taken back to Africa-specifically the safari part of it...WOW. Second-The incrediable battle between Good (simba and co.) and bad (scar). Needless to say, Good one :D. Third-despite being a kids movie-the theatre was like FULL! and get this, most of the people in there, were like my age if not older! It was awesome!
Finally- God provides. random perhaps, but full of truth! totally needed a girls' night out and what a blast it was!! (you know who you are! thanks so much! and I would be totally game for round two!)
for not having plans on a friday night, the plans I did have up ending-pretty stellar! (and the weekend has like just started:D woot woot!)
Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment