Monday, September 11, 2006

How many more months?

Lets see, Today is September 11, 2006 (5 years since 9/11...), so there is October, November, December, January, February , and about half of March, so with the rest of this month, and then March, lets just make that a whole month, so that is 6 more months till I leave. 6 More long long months! I know I know I am complaining, and I know how I posted something after Chalo about how no job is meaningless, and this and that, but man, it is just so hard when everyone else at work, complains about these little stupid things. It can so quickly change your mood, and its just frusterating. You just want to go up to them and go, seriously, come on, act your age, type thing. It is a really good thing that I know where I want to go, if I was just suppose to work for a year, just earning money, I really think I would go insane!! (And even with that goal, if I start acting more crazy then I usually do, some one please knock some sense into me!) its not like the days are even long, the seem to go by rather quickly, although 2:45-4:00 is long! I am so glad youth starts this week, that should help as well, more into a routine, and keeps my mind off other things. Again on that note, in stead of complaining, I should be thanking God for giving me a job that allows me to be off at 5:30, so I can be at youth for 7/7:30. So yah, if you have time now until I leave, or are sending up daily prayers, just please send on short one up for me, asking God to give me strenggth and endurance. When I bike to work-the all of 5 minutes, I have gotten into a habit of just talking to God, listening to Music, and just giving thanks to him. Its 5 minutes, and as rotten as some days are, I really think they would be worse if I didnt do that. I am also noticing that my attitude is changing, and I think its changing into a similar one like Corey's (Is that a good thing? I dont know!!) where as new things come, I am just looking at them as a learning experience, wether its shrink wrapping, doing a long long order, and just work in general. So yah, ok breathe, thats my thoughts for today
Hope your day was better then mine!

Oh yah, today at my little brothers soccer thing, I was talking with someone whose daughter went on a missions trip to Jamaica(the more dangerous area), and I caught the feeling that maybe the mom didnt think that was all that good of an idea (the dangerous part of it). So I just mentioned what we did at Chalo, and how first off it was not only cheaper, and closer to home, and safer, but how I Learnt so much. I told her abit about the people we worked with, talked to, and how i again realized that you dont need to even leave your own coommunity to do missions work (she agreed). So yah, its was just good to talk about that, share feelings , this and that, and who knows, maybe something will come from that...

No comments: