Well, another week has come and gone, and through it I have only made one entry on here. After waiting for almost two weeks, I finally got my Ipod that my brother order for me, and bought for me, as a grad gift. I was suppose to have it within a week, but funny story... Apparently during shipment, the box it was in, fell out and somehow got placed and ended up here where I work in town (A warehouse distribators, so we ship packages of office goods and school things for people when they call), turns out that I might have even seen this box at work in REceiving, but since it didnt belong there, the people at work, shipped it back to BC, where it came from! So close, yet so far! Now I dont know if that made sense, but you would think that they would look at the label on the box. Since it was suppose to get hand delieverd to my house, you would think they would recongize the town address, and then go around asking or something, but no, the shipped it back to BC!! But all in all, I fianlly got it, and I love it!! (other then the fact that it already screwed up on me!)
This past Thursday was the second week of Jr youth. Wow do those kids have energy! We played get to know the leaders, and then later broke the kids up in small groups for every oother week. Today I spent sometime looking at the small group material. It should be interesting, and also challenging on how to present the ideas and stories in a way that will be impacting for the 7 girls that I have. But I remain faithful that God will use the time to reach the girls, in whatever way, so it should be a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment