Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sept Long

So this past weekend, we went camping one last time just south of the border. Its crazy, I remember thinking in May, that wow, its May already! and now, its almost middle of September! A new school year has started, for those still in school, or just starting University. I think back and go in May I was anticipating Grad, and all that that word implies, I was just finishing up a job, getting ready to apply for a full time job, we were waiting for two new arrivels to enter the family, and camping season was just starting! And now, its over for another year! I look back over those last few months and realize how much I really did learn. I learnt things about myself, other people, and things about life in general. From waking up every morning, or going to bed, we are constantly learning new things. Now I know that it wasnt only these last few months that I learned stuff, but maybe with getting older, you just realize it more. Though this summer in particular, has been quuite someting with work, st. L, and Chalo. I am so glad that I had those opportunity's, and I feel so blessed as well. It just all makes you appreciate life a bit more, even hairy little catipillers and dragon flies that land on your arm! Or maybe reminds you to just "do good". So following are a few pics from the last camping for 06. Check out the sunsets! That is just the best place ever for them! Especially with the lake and everything!

No comments: