Monday, September 04, 2006

saying Good byes

Yah I know its been a while since I have updated this, so here we go.
First off, I really hate saying Good bye, and I have been doing lots of that this past week.
The first one was saying good bye to a close cousin. She is off to study in Montreal for who knows how long, I think it is 6 years, and so that means that I will only see her Christmas's if I am lucky. So yah, and I know how hard that will be on her mom as well, so Christmas can't come fast enough! Then on Tuesday last week, I said Good bye to a friend who is off to take a semester of schooling in BC. She seems really excited, and so I am happy for her- but a good bye is still a good bye and lots can change in a few months. Then on friday, I said good bye to another friend who is off to Bethany in SK for schooling as well. That came up very quickly-so all the best to her! I know I will see these people again, but in the mean time, again, saying good bye still sucks.

As for me? Well, I am slowly starting to look at flights, and things I need to get ready, (passport being number 1) for when I leave in March. Yeah as of now, its still a go, and slowly I am starting to get more and more excited! Only now it will be harder to stay at home and work becuase you hear of everyone else talking about University, living in dorm or appartments, this and that. So yah part of me wishes that I was there, experiencing that with them, but while the other part, is still determined to go to Sweden in March. I know that that side will win out, but its still hard, plus I have to keep telling myself that Work is an experince as well.

So yah, short entry today, so enjoy the day, week, and month! I am off to lunch!

No comments: