Saturday, December 30, 2006

Last post for 2006!

Now that Christmas has come and gone, I am really starting to look more into what lies ahead. With first things being first, I am looking into plane tickets! Now that I am acutally looking and checking, its feeling more real and exciting-not that it wasnt before, but still. So I called travel cuts, and right now, it looks like I will be leaving on March 22/07 from winnipeg, over to O'Hare airport in Chicago with a 2.5 hour layover, and then off to Hamburg Germany, where I will be met by a friend and then staying at her place for a few days, then later meeting up with someone from Edmonton and head down to the school with her. That is assuming we dont fly down together. God is good, and I am trusting him that things will come together either way. Now if I Could only get over one more road block (one that wont stop me from going, but a block none the less), that would be the icing on the cake! But like I said, God is good, and I still have a few months left.
My guess, this will be my last post for this year, so cya in 2007!! 2006 was an adventure with grad, work, Chalo, St. Laurent, and I cant wait to see what 2007 has to bring! So until the new year, have a great day, rest of week, and enjoy new years, and cya in 07!

No comments: