d to see them. Yet again, when I hear stories, about whatever, part of me is jealous ( i know not good) but its true. It also makes me more eag
er to go (yes I am still going, although still waiting for passport). candle light service was Friday and that was good to go to as well. Kind of wierd though, not having anything to do with it (not that I did anyways, but still). OVer the weekend, we had Halle over lots, and it was so much fun to play with her again. That age is so much fun! So yah, like I said, not much is happening. Christmas is less then a week, that is so good! Its crazy how we wait all year for that one day, and it ends up coming and going really quick. So yah, just thought I would update this and also to say thanks for the prayers lately, they have been helpings, and are much appreciated! So if I dont post before Christmas, have a very Merry Christmas, enjoy the moment, family, food and dont forget the reason for the season!Until then
Cherish life
1 comment:
Any recent progressions on the whole March thing???
Post a Comment