tside, untouched it by boot prints and dog prints, glittered in the early morning light, like thousands of little diamonds. So my first thought, was 'hey! Wheres my camera?' (are you surprised?) So after accidentally stepping on the dog, who was still asleep-lucky him, and waking him up, i knelt down and took a few pics from inside, out the back window. After a while, I just stepped back, and just enjoyed the moment and gave thanks to God for a new day, as crisp and cold as it would be.As much as I am not a morning person, I look forward to waking up that little bit earlier on Fridays, and just enjoying the absolute quiteness around me. Its times like those, that make me realize that I am too busy. Even though compared to some, I am not busy at all, but regardless, a little reminder here and there just to enjoy the moment, and now that peaceful feeling of Christmas, makes it all the more special.
On a different note, we are having our jr youth small group Christmas party today in the evening. Games, pizza, treasure hunt, MCC gift exchange, maybe a movie, and just hanging out. Should be a good time. Corey has a hockey game, so everyone else is going to that, which is good, becuase then we can be as loud as we want!
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment