Yah, thats right, 25 days to Christmas! I think one of the best things about Christmas is the build up to it. After Halloween, stores get out Christmas stuff, there is Christmas music on the radio, and Tv specials, and Christmas Commercials, not to mention snow!! Am I one of the few people left that acutally like the snow and the cold? Christmas just isnt CHristmas unless there is snow! (or maybe its that fact that we live in S. Manitoba, and just have to have snow for winter, I mean come on, a brown winter? No snow? What are you doing living here then?) I love getting freezing cold outside (whether

its going to and from work, building a fort outside etc etc) and then going inside with the Christmas lights on, and enjoying a nice cup of hot ho

t chocolate, with out the Marshmellows all while enjoying Christmas music! Doesnt that sounds good? So yah, Christmas is soon, which also means that friends are coming home from the city and other schools (How many for sleeps leah??? 10? or so?) So that is an added bonus this year, one which i am waiting for. SO yah, life is going good. Cherish life and enjoy pics (from COreys baptism)


My little cousin, William Santiago (isnt he cute?)
No comments:
Post a Comment