Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What a day!

I think I laughed more today at work, then actaully working! You can for sure tell that Christmas is in the air! today and yesterday were very relaxed because orders were few, and the boss was gone (party!), and yah, so it was a good time. Sceret Santa is going on, so you will leave, and then come back and theres something on the table for you, so theres that, and then from that, someone got the Idea to MAKE a christmas tree out of Cardboard and 4 ply greeen bristol board (down isle 25 if youare interested!) so we spent 45 minutes doing that towards the end of the day. It was sooooooooo funny. Kind of one of those things that you just had to be there. It was like people were all on something, or just very tired or something crazy. It helps though, things like that, makes the day more interesting and fun at least!Oh and I realized today that I Have 5 sick days that I can take, and if you dont take them, you dont get paid for em, so I am thinking, gone in 4 months, why not take one on friday! (have to check with the Boss tomrorow, but heres to hoping!) So yah, good day. Just wait, a few more days like today, and I wont want to leave, umm... ok, not sure what that was about, I think I am still recovering for al lthat laughing! But yah,, work is going good, and I will loook back on it as being a good experience! (someone should write taht down!)
Till next time

No comments: