This past weekend, was my cousins wedding. First of, I really dont like gettting dressed up-grad dress, that was fine and I would do it again, but anything other then that, for some reason, I dont like it-wierd I know. Other then that, a wedding is a wedding. It was good. The Ceremony was short, not even half and hour, with an hour break in between before supper. Supper was good, with a dance after, but I was tierd and didnt feel like going, surprise suprise I know.
Work was good today, kind of wierd though because a few people took the day off, and then slowly by slowly people left cuase they got sick. There were at least 4 people that ended up going home sick. I really hope I dont get it. But I hear that that is going around else where as well, But Mondays over, so only 4 days left. Lucky darcy only has two more days of school this week, b/c thursday and Friday are no school days. Just Keep thinking Europe Nikki! Speaking of which, I found this cool thing on the internet that would automatically count down teh day till I leave, but I have no idea how to put that on here so it works! regardless though, assuming I get my passport one of these days, 4 months from now I will be in the air, or actaully in Germany at Maja's house! Wow 4 months. I will admit time has actually gone by pretty quick! Yet there are also days and hours where I could swear that that second hand froze on the clock!
So yah, things are good here
Cherish LIfe!
1 comment:
yap it's going around. I am sick today... hence I have time to be on the computer.
Post a Comment