So its been a while
I dont have anything prfound, or interesting or anything like that today, so it will just be an update. Things are going good. Work is still work, but its keeping me busy, and reminding me daily, that you have to work for the things you want. I know I will appreciate things more if I work for them, though working isnt always fuun! During breaks, I am listening to The Narnia series on my Ipod. My little brother has the CDS, and I am done The lion, The witch, and the wardrobe (I started with that cause I knew the stor), and now I am almost done The Magician's Nephew. I must say though, that Aslans voice really really REALLY bugs me!!! The way they build up to new life coming up, the start of Narnia, to first hearing Aslan;s voice, really is a let down. the Build up was great, but Aslans voice sounds like a kitten stuck in a door! Really it not a good voice, for someone who is suppose to be the creator of Narnia. Listen to it sometime if you dont know what I am talking about. So Yah, work is going good, and I am still counting down the days, not only till Christmas, but till I leave! Only 4! Months to GO!!! I am so excited (I just hope my passport all comes smoothly)

Christmas stuff is all out, our house is full of lights, although mom says there are less then there usually are! Moms Christmas baking a bit each day, the puzzles are out (we already finished one!) The tree is also up, along with lights and decorations! So Christmas really is in the air!Last saturday, I got to see big brotther corey play hockey again. WOw was that good to watch him play the game! This was the first game i had seen for like, 2-3 years! (Hey, thats huge for me!) Though he did get a goal, he also got two penalties, which is not like him, but maybe hes growing up! Regardless, though I almost lost the keys out in Landmark, no joke, it was really worth it to go.so yah, thats just a quick update, like I say, things are pretty much the same here, I just have to keep telling myself to enjoy where I am now (besides, I am learning lots about the working force, and what it means/expectations, when workin in a company)
No comments:
Post a Comment