yah, I am super tried from the gathering, but I am SO ready to go with another round of Dutch Blitz! (bring it on guys on the 27th!) Wow, and I thought playing with my friends was rough! You have Never played with Grace, Leah, Pearl and my mom! That braun combination, I think I lost half of my Hearing! Tons of fun though even though I got beat.
Yesterday, w
e had our Christmas at home. First off, mom gave me my passport (which came two weeks a go, when I thought it would-so yah its a go if you know what I mean!). And altough she couldnt give me what I wanted most with it, it is just really comforting knowing that i have it now, and that it ca
me before my deadline! Prayers are still in need for that though! In the evening, we attended Seeds program again, it was so good! And then after a quick visit to Grandma (our gathering is there tomorrow), we headed home and had our family Christmas. Carina ended up joining us as well, so that was different, but good. Overall , santa was very nice to me this year! I know its crazy, but I got my long awaited Little mermaid movie! Very Happy! Movie nigh
t anyone? Corey made me this sweet mosaic shaped as the earth, filled with al my Chalo pics, see picture. I was very happy about that as well! A few narnia books that dig deeper in to the series. picture frames which are very cool! Calendar, and Leopard puzzle that I am refusing to do, so if you like puzzliing I got a challenge for you! A few things for my ipod, audio books, a willow tree angel and the usual. The picture pretty much covers most, but yah, overall it was good! I will add another post about today, and maybe tomorrow! Shower and bed time now! Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment