, and they were actaully good about it this year! No Name calling, no middle fingers, not nothing! (trust me, gatherings ar
e always interesting with them around! If anyone can survive one of my gatherings with them, they can survive anything!) From Grandpa I got a new, much anticipated book, a mini tripod for my camera!, a village piece, these sweet hands from 10,000 villages that are holding a nativity scene. Then from my special aunt and uncle, I got a LED flashlight and Digital, small compact clock for my
travels! That was nice. Ok so for Dutch blitz, Leah, myself and both my brothers are calmly playing, intense, but quite. So after an hour or so, Corey leaves and slowly, my aunts end up joining! THAT was crazy! I played from 7:00 until around 10:30 last night! IT was great, although we were all really tried when that was done! We also made a few small paralysers. Personally I am more of a fruity/slushy person, so that wasnt a favorite and the other girls didnt need them either! Good times! overall it was a great Christmas, although I think I like to Ukraine idea, of a long CHristmas, cause that day went WAY to quick! Only 364 days to go till the next one!Today, I had a gathering at my grandmas. It was a lot more laid back. Veranika, and Kelcha, so good! I will so miss that! Dutch Blitz came out agian, and again it was lots of fun, more laid back, but sitll intense and fun! I also won a game, so that was good! Yah, overall it was a really good holiday, and I sitll have just under a week of holidays left! Going to the city tomorrow with friends, should be a good time. More Blitz will be played That I know. What else pizza, fun, laughter, catch up. Yah good times! Alright, I am out! A few more pics to come!
Cherish LIFe
No comments:
Post a Comment